Each year in the Spring, the team at Linens Limited take a pause from scrolling through our Instagram feeds and hand-select five of our favourite up-and-coming home and interiors Instagram accounts to shortlist for the Rising Star competition. Then, we pass the voting over to you – the public – and the account with the most votes is crowned Linens Limited Rising Star of 2020.
Below, you’ll find our shortlisted accounts for you to peruse, each featuring a different style and approach to their home decor. From monochrome and sleek style to luxurious and decadent decor, you’ll be sure to love at least one of the accounts below.
To be crowned the Winner of the 2020 Linens Limited Competition, and win the £100 Linens Limited prize voucher, these Instagrammers need your vote! Take a look at the profiles below and use the form to vote for your favourite account! As a thank you for voting, you’ll find a 10% discount code at the end of the form that you can redeem at www.linenslimited.com.
Home at the Dornings
Becky’s Instagram account showcases her luxurious home in the countryside, decorated top to bottom with gorgeous white and gold accents. Take a look at her bespoke sofa which we imagine is PERFECT for a duvet day, and neat kitchen cupboards for #pantrygoals.
We LOVE the bathroom and that huge freestanding tub – how indulgent! Find Becky’s home account here: @homeatthedornings
Little Mcr House
Pippa at Little Mcr House shows us how to inject a cool, modern style into a period property. If you’re looking for inspiration on how to feature the original quirks of an old home, take a look at the gorgeous exposed brick chimney breast in the dining room.
Pippa’s recent bathroom and utility room renovation is a perfect example of how to make the most out of the space that you have. We adore the use of colour throughout the house, especially Pippa’s statement bathroom with palm frond wallpaper and a gorgeous green ceiling. Take a closer look at Little Mcr House here: @littlemcrhouse
House of 5
Rachel at House of 5 features sleek and sophisticated home decor, beautifully executed in her family home in Manchester. The dark and decadent colour palette used throughout the home focuses on a gorgeous blue-green accent shade against a monochromatic base.
We love the way Rachel uses greenery and natural textiles to create a warm and welcoming home, and we would LOVE to sink into that squishy grey velvet sofa of an evening.
Check out Rachel’s account here: @_house_of_5
Sash Blessed Home
Sash Blessed Home features Sash and her family in their London flat. We love seeing DIY projects, including Sash’s kitchen counter upcycle – what a transformation!
If we hadn’t seen the instareality highlight, we’d think Sash lives in a show home with those perfectly made beds and expertly ‘chopped’ cushions. Take a closer look at Sash Blessed Home here: @sashblessedhome
Michelle’s monochrome family home is a fantastic source of inspiration if you love monochrome and minimal style. We particularly love Michelle’s DIY panelling (see highlights) and hidden wardrobe in her bedroom for a hotel-quality suite.
Michelle’s use of texture and soft furnishings creates a cosy but clean aesthetic, and we love the luxe velvet, leather and wood accents throughout. Find Michelle’s home account here: @DLR_Home
So, have you followed all of the accounts and decided upon your favourite? Vote now for your favourite account, and receive your 10% discount code.
Voting closes on 19th July at 23:59, and we’ll announce the winner within 5 days of this date.
Good luck, Rising Stars!
Terms and conditions
– The competition is open to residents (18+) of the United Kingdom, the Isle of Man and Channel Islands, excluding employees and the immediate families of Linens Limited or anyone else professionally connected with this prize draw.
– The prize winner must be aged 18 or over.
– Competition closes at 23:59 on 19th July 2020 – entries submitted after this time will not be counted.
– The prize winner will be the individual who receives the most votes by 23:59 on 19th July 2020.
– Linens Limited will contact the winner within five days of the closing date.
– The winner must respond to notification of winning within five days otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and Linens Limited reserves the right to re-award the prize.
– Linens Limited reserves the right to disqualify entrants who do not fulfil entry requirements.
– No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash.
– Linens Limited reserves the right to change these rules or cancel the competition at any time.
– No entries from agents, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected. Any entries containing offensive or inappropriate content will be removed.
– You agree to participate, at our request, in publicity and you agree that we own all Intellectual Property Rights in, and may use at our absolute discretion, such publicity/interviews. We may refer to your association with the competition and/or the prize in all publicity, marketing and materials.
– No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
– Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
– In order to be taken into consideration, nominees must have an Instagram account with fewer than 15,000 followers per aforementioned social media account.
– In the event of a tie, the voting period will be extended by 48 hours.